Since I’ve posted anything (other than some amazing reblogs).
I want to rejoin the daily writing team so this is going to be just a bit of pent of ramble.. but I am hoping to start posting every Wednesday moving forward.
I guess a good place to start is my To-Do List from April. Let’s see how I did shall we?
1) Fix Blog – Nope. I’ve done absolutely nothing to alter it 😦
However, after working on our wedding blog I think I am ready to give it another shot. I am going to keep this on on the new To Do list
Conclusion: F Back on the list!
- Find theme I like
- Organize posts
- Add categories for reblogs, etc
- Make a Weekly posts calendar on Monday
- Write draft Tuesday
- Take a picture and up load it Wednesday
- Review draft and add pictures
- Post the next Monday.
- Take a picture every day: Nope!
I’ve taken more pictures than usual. I actually took quite a few at my Grandfathers Birthday and our trip to Comox. As well I’ve pulled it out 5 or 6 times on my own. I have however started carrying it with me all the time. That’s a start right?
Conclusion: C- Back on the list!!
- No Smokes: Let’s just leave this alone for today.
- #4 about loading said pictures online. To wich i say…..FAIL. I should however. I have so many good pictures of the lil cousins and to send them to ll the fam would be amazing.
Conclusion: LET’S DO IT!!!
- Make apt w/ Dr. Why-Even-Bother
This is going to need to be it’s own blog post. Short story: I’m done with her, I’ve found a new family clinic that accepts new patients. I still have to go down and kick some but over a $60 fee they are trying to charge me, but luckily it’s almost over.
- Kathleen: Dropping the Class.
- Again needs it’s own post. Working on a post to do list!
- #6: Shrink&OT: not going so well. I am having a hard time getting the time off work to do as many of these as I should be L
- #7: Did it! Got books! Even extra books on Kobo. Woo voluntarily reading Foucault!
- #8: Dit it! Made July go by quick! I should make a new one for September
- #9: Nope, no crib board
- #10: ooo the eggs turned out so great.The girls LOVED THEM!!
- #11: Got baskets instead!
- #12: Went to see them instead!!!!!
- #13: We had a walking date, was nice. I suck at being a friend.
- #14: No Catie. Bad friend
Ok so now that we are all caught up on me making giant lists that I don’t follow…. Get ready for tomorrow’s new list!