I’m getting married!!
I know we covered that in my last post but it is just starting to sink in!
Also I know this wasn’t billed as a wedding blog so I am working on figuring out these themes so I can find one I like. (one that has nice sections, so I could have a section for wedding planning/dreaming make posts, and then a section for crazy ramblings (since let’s be honest that’s what happens most often here) and then a 3rd section for kitchen/diy (that I NEVER post, but maybe would be tempted to more if it was easier to see the sections.)
But so far I can only see that working if I have a main page and I don’t really know how to make a main page. I think it makes me anxious as I have to create something with more permanence in mind.
Yes I know all blog posts are permanent, but I guess the knowledge that they scroll down to where I can’t see them, and therefore no longer exist, comforts me into thinking that what I write here doesn’t have any permanent consequences.
Main Page Requirements
- Picture: Really I should be putting 1 new picture a week. Maybe a spot for a rotating picture? Where do the pictures go after their week is up?
- Menu bar: Along the top, That means I need top categorize my life.. ahhh ok 3 categories. Fuck, see…The problem is that it’s really 4 categories, but I know I never post enough in either food or DIY for them to merit their own category. I guess if I give them their own page maybe I’ll just have to post there. Ok fine. 4 categories!
Culinary Trial & Error
DIY: I do it myself because I’m too broke/proud not to
Does this make me sound crazy?
- Write up:
- Most recent post:
Other items on my To-Do list this week.
- Take a picture every day
- No smokes!
- Load a picture/post every day – (writing an email with a picture in it is an appropriate substitution)
- Make appointment with Dr. Why even bother – Thursday!
- Make appointment with Kathleen – Already sent the email!
- Make appointment/ call and confirm appointments with Shrink & OT
- Get books/requirements for classes starting next week.
- Make up a calendar for the whole term + concerts and special events
- Buy a crib board – ETSY!!!!!
- Re-Layer, tie-up and wash felted egg-shells
- Spray-paint egg cartons
- Mail eggs&carton to Twins
- Date with Rita – TUESDAY
- Date with Catie – I DONT KNOW YET