So yesterday was a good catch up. Made me realize that since April I have only accomplished maybe 10% of my to-do lists which is pretty depressing.
Also yesterday I had a long overdue appointment with Mr.Wise. For all of you who already see health professionals, you know what that means. 1 full hour of just bawling. And being reminded of all the things I already know I should be doing.
So instead of making giant lists I’m gonna just do top 3’s from now on
#1 – I am pretty sure I am not going to physically or mentally be able to do both a 40/hr work week as well as night classes. Just the thought of September arriving has been giving me major panic attacks and stress, which has pushed my pain THROUGH THE ROOF. Dr thinks I should tell my boss that to have me, means to have me part time. And that if they dont want me part time, then I should embrace it and just go to school.
So basically I have 3 weeks to decide what I want fall to look like.
- Work – dont go to class= lots of $$, the wedding paid off, A get’s to get settled into his new position, I get to spend a little bit longer working on getting better physically.
- Work- do a couple night classes = Still get all the good $$ and presents from the realtors for the Wedding, and I get to conquer 2 classes that are only offered in Fall semester (Which basically means that I dont put myself an entire year behind in school) BUT will most likely end up having a breakdown and either losing my job or failing the classes or killing someone or myself.
- Quit work – take out student loans and bursaries = go into debt for the wedding, BUT be done school by next summer and then can start working in centres.
#2 – Ok so # 1 was pretty uckin heavy so maybe we will just leave it there for now.
Since I’ve posted anything (other than some amazing reblogs).
I want to rejoin the daily writing team so this is going to be just a bit of pent of ramble.. but I am hoping to start posting every Wednesday moving forward.
I guess a good place to start is my To-Do List from April. Let’s see how I did shall we?
1) Fix Blog – Nope. I’ve done absolutely nothing to alter it :(
However, after working on our wedding blog I think I am ready to give it another shot. I am going to keep this on on the new To Do list
Conclusion: F Back on the list!
- Find theme I like
- Organize posts
- Add categories for reblogs, etc
- Make a Weekly posts calendar on Monday
- Write draft Tuesday
- Take a picture and up load it Wednesday
- Review draft and add pictures
- Post the next Monday.
- Take a picture every day: Nope!
I’ve taken more pictures than usual. I actually took quite a few at my Grandfathers Birthday and our trip to Comox. As well I’ve pulled it out 5 or 6 times on my own. I have however started carrying it with me all the time. That’s a start right?
Conclusion: C- Back on the list!!
- No Smokes: Let’s just leave this alone for today.
- #4 about loading said pictures online. To wich i say…..FAIL. I should however. I have so many good pictures of the lil cousins and to send them to ll the fam would be amazing.
Conclusion: LET’S DO IT!!!
- Make apt w/ Dr. Why-Even-Bother
This is going to need to be it’s own blog post. Short story: I’m done with her, I’ve found a new family clinic that accepts new patients. I still have to go down and kick some but over a $60 fee they are trying to charge me, but luckily it’s almost over.
- Kathleen: Dropping the Class.
- Again needs it’s own post. Working on a post to do list!
- #6: Shrink&OT: not going so well. I am having a hard time getting the time off work to do as many of these as I should be L
- #7: Did it! Got books! Even extra books on Kobo. Woo voluntarily reading Foucault!
- #8: Dit it! Made July go by quick! I should make a new one for September
- #9: Nope, no crib board
- #10: ooo the eggs turned out so great.The girls LOVED THEM!!
- #11: Got baskets instead!
- #12: Went to see them instead!!!!!
- #13: We had a walking date, was nice. I suck at being a friend.
- #14: No Catie. Bad friend
Ok so now that we are all caught up on me making giant lists that I don’t follow…. Get ready for tomorrow’s new list!